Just remembered stuff from acting the other day. They provided snack-ies and i randomly grabbed a donut, i was pleasantly surprised by the blueberry jam filling, NOM! Also some guy came up to me cuz i was reading a physical geography book. He was kind of cute but he is Australian. He was trying to get rid of his accent, which is sad. He also told me he used to be a Genetics major, what a surprise but graduated with science journalism. He was nice and interesting but a bit weird.
Also I'm pretty sure i'm going to start using a call-in service to get acting jobs during my winter break. I have a really long break so I can work during the weekday. I'm pretty excited about this, I've always loved TV now i get to be on TV and get paid doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment