Monday, November 15, 2010

UCSB vs. Fullerton

On Saturday, Ann, Mika and I went to SB for the Men's Soccer Big West Championship game. We got to SB around 2pm and met up with Mary and Tony. We all piled into Ann's car like old times and drove down to State st. We had lunch at The Habit and went shopping at Urban. It felt like old times and it felt like home. I think I returned to my worry-less mood and just enjoyed the moments as they came.

We bought some booze and went back to the apartment. We all had different stuff and proceeded to get drunk. Then we all walked to the soccer game. Of course we were in the Gaucho Loco section, where else would we be? The game was really fun, we learned some new cheers and we won. Overall a great game. We took lots of pictures and got a coupon for a free burger from Silvergreens! I got my wish to eat at Silvergreens.


Went back to the apartment, ate and chilled. It felt really good but of course we had to leave. Oh i miss SB, but it was really great visiting.

On the drive back, Ann and I had real talk while Mika talked to a boy she liked on the phone. We need to have more trips to SB or anywhere else.

No comments: