Saturday, June 26, 2010

Letter 3- Your Parents

(This letter is super rant-y)

Dear Mom,

I think it's really great you're letting me live in the house rent free. I just wish i could get a job so that you can stop hounding me to get one and preventing me from having fun. The job market is very brutal, most of these jobs i'm over or under qualified. The economy sucks, sorry i couldn't find a job in the few last days i've been looking for one. I want a job too and the money it comes with.

Also stop feeding me so much, you say that i'm getting fat but you're pushing all this food towards me. I already ate, i don't need to eat 10 times a day!

Another thing, i still don't know what i'm going to do with my life, stop pressuring me! I'm having a quarter-life crisis, i don't know what's going to happen so stop asking! Maybe i'll find something i really love to do, maybe i won't, the future is not so clear for me.

Love, Jeany

No comments: