June 18: Randomly encountered this in Burbank.
Today Cynthia and i went to submit our paperwork to become extras in television and movies. We didn't think there were going to be that many people because the hours were only from 10:30-11:30am. Really strange. So we went and we were about 10mins late, we walked into the office building and it was pretty much jam packed. I was really surprised. All we did was wait in line, submit our paperwork, and get our picture taken. Simple as that.
Now all i can think of is if i can get any jobs as an extra. It's a call in service so you call in and hear the jobs available. Too bad i don't fit the parts they had today. If only i was in my late 20's, i could have been an extra on Entourage (not that i even watch that show).
I hope i can get a job like once every two weeks or more because it's not too demanding of a time schedule and working a day gives me about $100. Sounds like a good deal to me. I wonder what is in production now.
My goal for being an extra is to work in a show i like or a movie with a celebrity i know or get one SAG voucher. I hope i get a job. Eeee! So excited even though i haven't booked anything yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment