So life as a graduate so far, don't know what to make of it yet. The first 2 days I did not have internet, i realized how dependent i am on internet. I felt really disconnected from the world. It was depressing. Luckily the internet picked back up, phewww! Over the last two days i missed out on vuvuzela craze and the disapproving Beckham memes.
First day after going home i went to the beach, it was nice. I freaked people out and showed them sand crabs. Helen got stung by a bee at the beach by stepping on it, that was really strange. I met up with some high school people that i haven't seen in a long time, it was like we were back in high school again. With my best friends i always feel like i'm back in high school.
Today i basically tried to clean and organize the house. It's a big task to take on. I worked really hard just cleaning all day. Being at home has been nice...so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment