Friday, June 25, 2010

175, 176/365

June 24: This day i was in a slump, so here's picture from today. It's Princess Cake, something very delicious from IKEA. Mmmm...


June 25: This should be the official spokespanda for IKEA. He's had a long day at work hahaha!


So the past few days i did not leave my house because i have to find a job before i go out spending money and being happy. Today i went out to go find some clothes for my costumes for comic con. I was going to go alone but I asked helen to go with me because she was online. We went to two thrift stores, there were tons of things to see/buy. It was really fun looking at junk but a little bit smelly. After we went to IKEA because we wanted ice cream and lingonberry tea. We ended up in the IKEA restaurant and i bought a big plate of swedish meat balls and Princess cake, as seen above. Helen got some salmon. The food was all really good but it was a LOT of food, we underestimated it's filling-ness. We were really full so we walked around IKEA and found a depressing looking panda. Then we spent the rest of the time putting the panda in weird situations and saying lolcaptions, his look was priceless. I got what i needed for my Alice costume but i still need a yellow raincoat and pink sunglasses for my Jubilee costume. I'm super excited for SDCC!

No comments: