Thursday, February 24, 2011

1st day of 2nd semester

So I didn't get some of the classes I needed because Citrus people misinformed me, stupid people! I tried to crash some classes today. The science classes were crazy full and a ton of people wanted to crash. The stupid thing (okay not that stupid) is that they add people based on a lottery system. Thing is, I have incredibly horrible luck for raffles, lotteries, anything that is left up to chance. I wasted a lot of hours today. I left my house before 10:30am and got back around 6:30pm. That's me only going to one required class. I really hate wasting time LIKE THAT.

I also left my cellphone and iPod touch at home. If I didn't have my nano I'd be screwed.

One good part, I had a cheeseburger from Owl Cafe. Their cheeseburgers are so amazing. Or maybe that was the starvation talking hahaha! I didn't eat anything until 1pm and nothing again until I came home.

I don't have any classes I'm enrolled in for Thursday, BUT I have to keep trying to crash classes, so I'm going to stay at Citrus from 11am to past 7pm to try to crash classes.

Crashing classes is too insane. All the science classes I'm trying to get into are dominated by people who want to get into a nursing program. Stupid economy being broken. One girl I talked to said she was enrolled into a class I was trying to crash and she said she was taking it because she got a D the preview semester. It sort of pissed me off even though there isn't a real reason to be pissed off at that idea.

Geez my life is sooo boring.

No comments: