Monday, January 17, 2011

concussion?

So i was washing my porch doors and windows and forgot that water plus porch equals slippery. I have 3 steps to the porch, i was standing on the top stair and slipped backwards and fell. Really scary because i wasn't expecting it. I go into the house and tell my mom because i feel really weird.

I sat on the bathroom floor and almost blacked out. My mom was yelling at me and it sort of feltlike when you wake up from a dream, sort of groggy feeling. I felt the pain of falling when it happened but not later, is that weird? I was super dizzy and felt like throwing up. i hate nauseau. I'm writing this so i don't forget, i've already had to fix like a bunch of typos i made.

My neck sorta has a knot in it, probably from tensing up. After i told my mom, she was asking/yelling if i hit my head and i honestly didn't know. I still don't know, i just don't think so. i have some cuts on my right hand. my hurt so i don't' want to touch tthem. i still feel kind of dizzy or fuzzy headed.

I don't think i have a concussion, i've just never really fallen like that, ever. If anything, things like bruises will show up later. I realized that i hit my left inner elbow and my left ribs. my left ribs have my tattoo must rememebr not to show my mom that side.

I feel really sleepy but i feel like i can't because all those movies and tv shows make the injured person not fall asleep.

No comments: