Ann, another person possibly Mika and I were driving somewhere but we got out early because we could walk the rest of the way. It wasn't too far. We passed by some pretty awesome flower/garden arrangements, they remind me of those knitted sweaters with pictures but made of flowers and huge.
We get to where we were supposed to go. It is eerily silent, no birds, no noise. We walk on this big ramp into the building. Through the doors was a hallway like in hospitals but more narrow. Stuff is scattered on the ground, not a good sign. A nurse run up to us asking for help in looking for something but to also be careful.
We got the impression that something was possessing people for some reason. We find the person who is possessed but the thing/parasite drops off of the guy and runs away. It's not too big, probably the size of a scorpion. The guy regains himself and helps us look for the parasite. It's kind of scary, since we don't have anything to arm ourself with.
We get some buckets to trap it. I find a clear plastic vase thing. I spot it and try to trap it, the nurse says that the clear vase/buckets don't work. Eventually someone catches it, everyone is happy, townspeople come out to celebrate. I think my mind got bored and ended that story.
But my mind continues on to an odd story. So the townspeople come out and are happy. Somehow Mary appears there too. The townspeople are especially happy because some celebrity shows up. Apparently I go into my "i'm awkward around celebrities" behavior. In my dream I am sort of stunned, too stunned to move.
So Mary takes my arms from behind and walks me to the line so i can meet this guy. It's like the game Cranium where you move your partner's limbs so they can figure out what you're trying to convey. Then I woke up. Weird dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment