Living at home hasn't been so bad, there are minor inconveniences and I feel a bit trapped. But I can deal with all that. What I can't deal with is being treated like all the mistakes I've made in the past are still relevant TO THIS FUCKING DAY. My mom makes me feel like I should feel guilty and should change EVERY SINGLE fucking mistake I've ever made ever since I was fucking born.
Today I made one mistake with so-called damages of $3. Technically I only made 17 cents in damages. What do I get for offering to fix it and make it better? Getting yelled at for 2 fucking hours and having my character ripped to shreds. THAT is what I can't deal with.
I want to throw those fucking flowers on the floor and stomp on them.
So fucking stupid.
1 comment:
Jeany, you know you are better than that. You are a good person and you know your mom is just like that; she holds onto grudges and mistakes for a VERY LONG TIME... look at her own situation with her sisters.
Stay strong, and you know you can always call me or come over here if you need to vent.
Post a Comment