Sunday, April 3, 2011

Acting Day Three

Day threeeeee, ughhh...

I finally got food before shooting. Almost fell alseep while getting hair and make up done. All of us got kind of crazy since our sleeping schedule and time were so off. One of the girls, Sue, said she was great at rapping and it was very hilarious to us. Another girl took a picture of her while Sue was doing a "guy" pose. It was pretty bad but hilarious. We just laughed and laughed.

Sue said she looked like Val Kilmer in Top Gun. It looked nothing like that.

We did a lot of new scenes instead of like the last two days. Oh and this time they brought heaters for the outside so we were warm.

The parade people did a lot of waiting, yay!

So we all worked until the sun came up, literally.

Overall, I learned a lot about the acting world. Would I do a night shoot again, yes, two night shoots, sure, three night shoots in a row, hellllll no.

I made tons of money and am glad I did it, I need that money. Made good friends too, awesome experience.

No comments: