Thursday, March 18, 2010

71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77/365

I haven't updated my photoblog because I have been crazy busy with Finals. You can always tell I'm busy when I don't update this blog. I did take pictures everyday though.

March 12: Got on a 5hr long bus ride to Anaheim to see our Gauchos win against UC Davis. I got into someone's head and messed them up, I helped win!


March 12: My face is red from the yelling and screaming I did at the game.


March 13: Couldn't go to the Big West Championship because of my responsibilities to CORE, but I got some homecooked Pilipino food.


March 14: Ann gave me this hat from winning the Big West Championship. We're going to March Madness!!!!


March 15: Kind of procrastinated by dying my hair a more natural color and covering up my roots.


March 16: This is how Gauchos study, by tanning with a sombrero on. It was super sunny and hot that day.


March 17: St. Patty's Day, was going to do the Undie Run but I had to study for finals, this was what i was going to wear on my head.


March 18: Cool coaster from the place I'm going to do an internship at next quarter!

Also went to the beach today but i didn't want my camera to get even more crappy from the sand.

No comments: