Monday, February 15, 2010

45/365

Feb 14: I volunteered for the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, this was the crazy mass that wanted to see Crazy Heart with a Q&A with Jeff Bridges.


Today was Valentine's day, usually I'm not bitter or really care about this day, but this year I was kind of jealous of people and their significant other. I don't know why, maybe because my biological clock is ticking hahahah, man I'm too young to be thinking that. Maybe i just want to get things done because it is my senior year. Also at my cousin, Annie's graduation a lot of people were thanking their bf/gf. *shrugs* oh well!

I've been shopping around for a new point-and-shoot camera, my current Olympus camera has sucky stabilization modes. I think i have shaky hands or something, but i was thinking about getting a Sony camera, Mary says they're good in the stabilization area. I hate blurry pictures!

No comments: