Saturday, January 9, 2010

8/365

Man today was a loooong day. Last night i had trouble sleeping and i had an 8am this morning. I was just overall tired throughout the day. I had class from 8am til 3pm, what a bummer, fridays suck for me. i tried to take a nap but that didn't work oh well. Today i also when to the Gaucho Loco bbq, i didn't take pictures because i felt awkward, next time i will!

Jan 8: Waiting at the bus stop for Ann to pick me up.


Jan 8: GD! I'm so artsy fartsy! Sunset and clouds over the field across from FT.


Jan 8: Woohoo! Men's Basketball game aired on ESPNU, we were on tv!


Jan 8: The basketball games never really have that many people but today it was televised.


Jan 8: Ole helping out one of the basketball players after the game. Mustache ride lalala, mustache ride lalala!

No comments: