Wednesday, November 5, 2008

tag you're it!

I was tagged by Annie and here we go!

So 7 things that you may or may not know about me:

1) I'm a sociable but very shy person, yeah i know, weird.

2) I keep up with at least 5 different shows online, not including the ones i catch on TV.

3) I was in a music video, Troublemaker by Weezer

4) I finally have a job, Fire and Safety Watch at my school's gym. it sounds prominent but it's not, hahahha!

5) I think i have a mild case of ADD/ADHD

6) I love to travel, and i want to travel, i just don't have the time or money to do it.

7) I spend too much time watching tv and browsing the internet.

Tag: Ann, Mary, and whoever reads this blog

------
I got THIS tag from Ann

TAG GAME 1
Rules First:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6 Random Facts:

1. I'm a very light sleeper, it's hard for me to go to sleep, and it's easy to wake me up.

2. I love the show Jon and Kate plus 8, the kids are soooo cute, and i think i'm Mady.

3. I like to binge on food and shopping, that's bad.

4. I finished a 550 piece puzzle in a total of 5hours.

5. I wish i could eat sushi everyday!

TAG GAME 2

Here's the rules:

Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 Years Ago (1998):

1. I was about to go to middle school
2. I squished a bug and half the blood was green and the other was red
3. I hung out at the public library
4. I had a crush on the class bully, he was nice to me!
5. I got my ears pierced for the first time at Claire's on Halloween, and i didn't hurt but i got to squeeze the hand of a hot guy

5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:

1. study for O-chem
2. finish my bio lab questions
3. sign up for more psych experiments
4. hopefully go to the UCSB vs. Cal Poly soccer game
5. do laundry but that probably won't happen

5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay for college/debt
2. Buy a house
3. Travel
4. Go on a huge family vacation
5. Get new gadgets

5 Places I have lived:

1. West Covina
2. Santa Barbara
3. Brighton, UK
4. East LA?
5. Utah maybe

5 Jobs I have had:

1. Temp at a copy shop (worked 40hours a week and made $600 in 2.5 weeks)
2. Volunteer at the library (didn't get paid)
3. Fire and Safety watch at UCSB rob gym (a really chill job that i like, sorta)
4. Extra in Weezer Music Video (i did get paid for this!)
5. Nickle Nickel! (unpaid worker for fun)

Now I’m tagging:
Anyone who reads this

No comments: