Right now I'm trying Word's version of blogger, apparently I can type on a blog word document and then it transfers to my blog. We'll see.
Anyways I have 1900/2000words I'm so close but not there yet. My mind is stumped on what to write. I think this final essay is going to suck ass!! Whatever! Tomorrow after people's done turning in stuff we're all going to London. I'm going to make a list of stuff I want to do, last minute stuff I didn't get to do. Like going to platform 9 ¾ I haven't done that yet!!! I also need to make a few more purchases as gifts, I feel like I'm buying too much, but it's okay because I like the stuff I bought for people, hahahha!
Oh so much to do but so little time. I feel like I should have done MORE stuff while I was abroad. It's very bittersweet for me to leave, I want to stay in England because the people are awesome and I like the atmosphere but at the same time I miss all the people at home (and of course the food!).
While researching my topic I found this picture. That thing in the background is the burned down West pier in Brighton. And that stencil, is by fucking BANKSY! Ann and I are going to search for it on Friday! That is soooo freaking crazy, apparently there are more in Brighton, but this is I guess easier to find. Hopefully it still exists.
P.S. i'm checking my blog and it worked! but the picture didn't go up, that's okay though. like if i travel in a place without internet i can still keep a blog.

2 comments:
the Word to Blogger thing is interesting.... hmmmm...
we never found banksy
Post a Comment